Alibi 5100 Series 32-Channel 8MP TVI Hybrid+ Security DVR
Hybrid+ technology supports AHD, HD-TVI, CVI and IP cameras for enterprise-level applications
- Supports up to 5MP HD-TVI and 8MP IP
- 4K HDMI monitor output
- Supports up to 40 total cameras: 32x analog, HD-TVI and/or IP (any combination), and add up to 8x additional IP cameras
- POS cash register support
The Alibi 5100 Series 32-channel Hybrid+ DVR supports analog, HD-TVI, analog HD, CVI and IP cameras for the ultimate in flexibility. The DVR comes with an IP camera finder tool that allows you to find, configure, and connect to 8 additional IP cameras—up to 8MP—to add to the configuration or replace all TVI/analog channels for a total of 40 IP cameras.
This recorder comes with flexible PTZ camera controls with up the coax and RS485 support.
As well as delivering HD resolution video, up to 4K HDMI monitor output, HD-TVI technology can send zero latency HD video over RG59 coax or any standard analog CCTV cabling—up to 1600 feet.
The DVR features a powerful, intuitive user interface with a host of smart features, including:
- Intelligent recording – Define continuous, motion detection, or scheduled recording per camera
- Smart tags – Create tags (e.g. “shoplifting”) to mark certain events for efficient searching
- Smart search – Define and search for motion within specified area
- Real-time alarms – For motion detection, video tampering detection and video loss
- POS cash register interface – For video analytics that help you protect your bottom line
This Alibi QVR is packed with great features, but our retail customers are especially happy with the Point of Sale integration that helps them reduce shrinkage caused by employee theft. By combining POS transaction data with video, there is an additional audit trail to help investigate fraudulent transactions and theft incidents. Key features include:
- Transactional data that appears as text overlay on high resolution video
- Easy and efficient keyword search that locates corresponding video and transactional evidence
- Universal TCP/IP POS driver compatible with most PC-based cash registers
Learn more about Alibi Point of Sale (POS) integration.
This DVR will accept any analog, HD-TVI, AHD (Analog HD), and Alibi/ONVIF IP cameras. You can also combine camera technologies to meet your surveillance needs. For example:
- 32x AHD cameras and 8x IP cameras
- 32x HD-TVI cameras and 8x IP cameras
- 40x IP cameras
- 16x AHD cameras, 16x HD-TVI camera and 8x IP cameras
- 32x HD-TVI cameras and 8x IP cameras
This versatile recorder allows multiple selectable recording modes—continuous, motion detection, schedule, and event—with 256X playback speed. Recording features include event search, event log, and email notification, which you can store on 4 SATA hard drives with a maximum capacity of 32TB.
This DVR has 4 audio inputs and 2 outputs, and supports H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 video compression that help reduce file size, maximize recording time, and save hard drive space. Video can be easily offloaded via your network, mobile device or USB.
It is also equipped with 16 alarm inputs and 4 alarm outputs to connect to external devices such as a siren or fire alarm. This enables trigger recording based on the camera location connected to a specific alarm/sensor.
This DVR works with the user-friendly Alibi CMS (Central Management Software), a professional monitoring platform that enables you to centrally manage all your devices, at multiple locations, from a single interface. The CMS enables you to view up to 64 live cameras on a single screen and supports up to 256 devices (cameras and recorders) with a maximum of 1,024 channels. It is loaded with powerful features that include: drag-and-drop system and camera selection, customizable displays, device grouping, alarms and notifications, and remote system management.
Free Alibi Witness 2.0 iOS and Android mobile app delivers convenient remote viewing of live and recorded video.
Note: Certain recording features and capabilities of DVRs, including motion detection recording, depend on IP camera compatibility.
1.5U rack-mount design fits standard 19” racks. Connectors include:
- (32) BNC inputs
- (16) alarm inputs
- (4) alarm outputs
- (1) RS-485
- (1) RS-232
- (2) USB 2.0 ports - front
- (1) USB 3.0 port - rear
- (4) audio inputs
- (1) audio output
- (1) VGA output
- (1) HDMI output
- (1) BNC output
- (1) Alibi 5100 series 32-channel Hybrid+ DVR
- (1) USB mouse
- (1) Power supply cable
- (1) 6′ HDMI cable
- (1) 6′ CAT5e patch cable
- (1) Set of hard drive mounting hardware
- (1) Set of rack mount hardware
Hard drive not included. We recommend purchasing security-grade hard drives optimized for surveillance functions from us, which we will install at no extra cost. Customer installed components (including hard drives) may damage your DVR and result in non-warranty repair costs. To calculate your storage needs, go to the Tools tab.
Protection and Warranty:
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all Alibi camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
Learn more about the Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty.